F2F Dating FAQs
1. Who is Face-to-Face Dating for?
2. What is the goal of Face-to-Face Dating?
3. What is Face-to-Face Dating?
4. How many people attend each event?
5. When will Face-to-Face Dating be in my city?
6. How much does Face-to-Face (F2F) Dating cost?
7. Which methods of payment are available?
8. How does Face-to-Face Dating work?
9. What does a F2F evening look like?
10. How old are the participants?
11. Is there a guaranteed equal distribution of men and women at each table (3 to 3)?
12. How do I vote for someone I liked?
13. The dream date
14. In which bars do the meet-ups take place?
15. Am I able to cancel at short notice if I can’t make it?
16. Are there photos so I can get a better idea?
17. How do we sign up as a team?
Who is Face-to-Face Dating for?
- For those who haven’t met that special someone at their local supermarket
- For those who find there are always too few men at singles‘ cooking night
- For those who find online dating too time-consuming
- For those who find speed dating too fast
- For those who like to party at the club but don’t want to make the move
- For those who want to meet new people simply and easily
What is the goal of Face-to-Face Dating?
…Investing less time in the partner search while also having fun.
What is Face-to-Face Dating?
Face-to-face means offline, or in person, as opposed to online. In one evening you and your sign-up partner will go to 3 different bars. At each bar you will meet 4 new people while sitting at a table for 6-8, which means there are no 1-to-1 situations. If you meet someone you like, you can let us know after at Face-to-Face-Dating.de.
How many people attend each event?
…here you can see a list of past events with the most participants. Top events.
At each bar you’ll sit at a table for 6-8. That makes a total of between 13 and 19 people in all 3 bars. In addition to that are the people who attend the party at the end of the evening.
When will Face-to-Face Dating be in my city?
Visit our homepage to see a list of cities. Click on your city to see which dates Face-to-Face will be there.
You can also see all of the dates for all of the cities here.
How much does Face-to-Face (F2F) Dating cost?
Face-To-Face Dating costs £ per person. The sign up fee does NOT include any purchases you make in the 3 bars. For that price you’ll have loads of fun and meet 12 new people. We organize the dream date free of charge. You’re also free to exchange numbers and/or Facebook info.
Which methods of payment are available?
Available methods of payment are the following:
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express – after signing up you’ll be directly routed to our Payment Page
- PayPal – after signing up you’ll be directly routed to PayPal
How does Face-to-Face Dating work?
- Sign up alone or in pairs.
- 3 meet-ups in 3 different bars in 1 evening.
- Each meet-up lasts 1.5 hours.
- 4-6 new people at each meet-up (not including yourself).
- You’ll sit at a table for 6-8 people (no 1-to-1 situations).
- At the end of the evening everyone will meet again at one bar.
- If you like someone, let us know.
- If two people like each other, we’ll arrange a date for you.
What does a F2F evening look like?
- 7:00 pm – Meet at first bar.
- 8:30 pm – Meet at second bar.
- 10:00 pm – Meet at third bar.
- 11:30 pm – Meet with all groups.
You will meet for 1.5 hours at each bar. All of the bars are conveniently located so they can be reached within 10-15 minutes on foot. You and your team partner will go to each meet-up together.
How old are the participants?
We generally have the following age groups. The age groups purposely overlap each other to leave us some flexibility:
Group 1: 20 – 35 years
Group 2: 30 – 40 years
Group 3: 40 – 50 years
Group 4: 50+
The age group you are assigned to will be based on that given when you sign up.
In some cities the age groups are compiled a bit differently as follows. Visit your city site to see exactly how the groups are defined there (i.e. Homepage > Your City page)
Group 1: 20 – 35 years
Group 2: 30 – 45 years
Group 3: 45 – 55 years
The age classifications are used as a guide and may vary slightly depending on the ages given. In practice, the age groupings do not always work out as above. This is because some participants indicate a false age when they sign up and/or because some participants explicitly request to be assigned to a different age group.
Is there a guaranteed equal distribution of men and women to each table (3 to 3)?
No. We cannot guarantee that it will always be 3 men to 3 women at each table. This is because we building teams of 2 or 3, so it’s possible that 4 men and 2 women or 4 women and 2 men will be sitting at a 6-person table. This is why we have the final meet-up at the end of the evening where all the participants meet again.
How do I vote for someone I liked?
After the meet-ups you have until the following Wednesday to indicate who you’d like to see again. You can of course choose to see more than one person again. If two people say “Yes” to seeing each other again, we will let them know immediately. They can then choose from “exchange contact details” or “organise a dream date.” Both are included in the sign-up fee. Should one person get more than one “Yes,” he/she will receive more than one “matching mail.” It can be an unlimited number.
The Dream Date
When a woman is matched and decides for the dream date, she can suggest 3 possible dates and the man may choose one. We will take care of the rest – from the schedule for the evening to booking a table. The couple only has to show up. The cost for the organisation is free of charge.
In which bars do the meet-ups take place?
You’ll find the bars listed in the event schedule, which you’ll receive 1-2 days before. In each city there can be up to 20 bars listed for one event. The time and place varies for each participant, as not all will be going to the same bar at the same time. So you won’t run into the same person twice. All of the bars are located close to the cities and are within walking distance of one another (15 mins max).
Am I able to cancel short notice if I can’t make it?
For all cancellations received up to 7 days before the event (Friday at 11:59pm) you will receive a 100% refund of the sign-up fee.
After that time, if something should come up let us know as soon as possible. If we can find a replacement for you then we will credit you the registration fee for another event, rather than cancelling it altogether. You can of course choose the replacement yourself should you have one, but he/she would need to belong to the same age group. If not, we always have a waitlist of people who definitely want to attend and couldn’t because we were booked up.
Otherwise it’s like having a ticket to a brilliant concert that has to go to waste.
Bear in mind the 4 other people that will be affected, too, as well as those at your 3 tables in your 3 bars. But besides that, why would you want to miss out on such a fun evening?
Are there photos so I can get a better idea?
Yes. Here are some photos. You can also read the opinions of numerous participants on our feedback page and on Facebook. The press has also had some things to report about F2F Dating. Here are some press releases.
How do we sign up as a team?
You can sign up as an individual or in pairs. Groups of 3 people of the same gender isn’t possible for one team. If you sign up by yourself, we’ll assign you a team partner. If you are signing up as a team, please indicate the name of your partner. You and your team partner will go together from bar to bar. Your team partner will of course also receive access to the voting.
SIGN UP NOW