Dating in Manchester| Face-to-Face Dating
Next: 28.06.2019, 15.90 GBP, 1 night, 3 bars, 18 people. 1.5h per bar. Offline dating, no speed dating. 6-person table. No 1-to-1 situations.
SIGN UP NOW
Face-to-Face Dating in Manchester: How does it work?
- You’ll visit 3 bars in one evening.
- At each bar there are 6-8 people at one table.
- You’ll meet new people with no pressure in a relaxed group.
- To outsiders it’s not a table for F2F, just a group of friends getting together.
- There are no cheats and liars like with online dating. All participants are real and there.
- Sign up with a friend – you’ll attend the event as a team.
- Afterward you can vote for someone you liked and we’ll arrange a follow-up date for you free of charge.
Where does Face-to-Face Dating in Manchester take place?
All of the bars used to host Face-to-Face Dating in Manchester are located in the city centre and can therefore be easily reached with public transport. You’ll find out the exact bars you’ll be meeting in for your F2F event when you receive your schedule from us two days before the event.
- Manchester Northern Quarter – near High St
- Manchester Castlefield – near Deansgate
- Manchester Spinningfields – near Deansgate
Which age groups are there for F2F Dating in Manchester?
- 1. Group: 20 – 35 years
- 2. Group: 30 – 45 years
- 3. Group: 40 – 55 years
- 4. Group: 50+
How the groups are divided can vary slightly depending on the ages given. For example, there may be a lot of participants within one age range. The participants would then be grouped a bit differently, so 20-25 or 30-35 or 45-50.
What time does it start and how does it continue?
- 7.00 pm: Start in Bar 1
- 8.30 pm: Change to Bar 2
- 10.00 pm: Change to Bar 3
- 11.30 pm: Group meet-up for all participants
Are there any independent tests or testimonials for Face-to-Face Dating?
Yes, Face-to-Face Dating was tested by the following media outlets below:
- Bild Zeitung
The following, among others, have voiced their experiences with F2F Dating:
What is speed dating? vs. What is Face-to-Face Dating?
Face-to-Face Dating is the alternative to speed dating. Here we compare them:
|Speed Dating||Face-to-Face Dating|
|Meet new people quickly and superficially||Meet new people in new places through “pub crawl” style dating|
|Only 7 mins time to get to know someone you like||Time to get to know someone you like; time for exchanging numbers|
|Go-it-alone dating||Meet new people in pairs (‚teams‘ of 2)|
|Attempt to find your dream partner in a hopefully relaxed way||Meet new people and, incidentally, your dream partner|
|No event to end||Party to end the evening with all participants from all age groups (often more than 100 people)|
How much does Face-to-Face (F2F) Dating cost?
Face-To-Face Dating costs £ per person. For that price you’ll have loads of fun and meet at least 12 new people. We’ll reserve the tables; you just need to show up. Chat, flirt and feel free to exchange contact info with the people you meet.
Sign up now for Face-to-Face Dating in Manchester
SIGN UP NOW